Friday, January 6, 2012


Can you believe these veggies? I grew them on the porch and they are so tasty - not to mention encouraging to grow more. I'm excited to be a gardener again now that I'm living back on St Thomas.
I'm also excited about the new year and that the weekend is here. Do you have plans for the weekend? I have to work on Saturday so I'm taking all of Sunday off and thinking that I need to get Sunday Beach Days happening again on STT. So, come join us on the beach Sunday!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. that's so cool!! have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS. so cute, girl.

    love, rach.
    www.so--hi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those photos! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi babe!

    Chanced upon your blog and enjoyed reading it. So inspirational. Following your blog too. Keep in touch okay.

    silvia
    poisepolish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.