Tuesday, January 24, 2012


Last week I cooked the yummiest dumplings with a soba miso soup for dinner!!!! Since I'm a little new to cooking I've noticed that it's really difficult to go exactly by a recipe, so there where a few modifications but everything tasted amazing! This is the dumpling recipe that I found on Design Sponge's blog HERE (substituted ground pork with ground turkey) and the easy miso noodle soup recipe on Steamy Kitchen's site HERE. 
This week I'm thinking Italian! I just picked up a new book called The Silver Spoon Pasta and it has some amazing recipes that I can't wait to try.
Happy Cooking!!!


PS Next week I hope to have made my own photos of the food I make (the above photos are linked back to sources.)

2 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely fresh and amazing! Just the kind of soup we need here on a gray winter day. Thanks for the inspiration! Your life looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good bowl of hot noodles anyday. Dumplings too! Happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram