Friday, January 20, 2012

Another week just flew by, wowzer!! Again I haven't made any weekend plans to do anything fun - have you made any plans? The weather seems to be nice again here on island so we might do a little beach adventure and of course I still want to get to the yoga class at the Buddha Temple on Sunday (still trying.) Did you get a chance to see the photos from last weekend HERE?

PS Don't you love the little candle my mother sent me (above photo)? They are so little and sweet - I have one on my desk while I work for a little ambiance in my office.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.