Friday, February 11, 2011


Weekend plans?
This is my birthday weekend and I actually have some exciting plans.
Going to spend the morning out sailing on Kekoa with Eric, see daydreams do come true. Maybe spend the afternoon sitting on the porch at Sweet Bottom drinking a yummy bottle of Veuve, then make our way into Cruz Bay to watch the sunset, and dinner at La Tapa with Eric and Rick. Did I mention that I’m excited?!
Have a great weekend all; - wish you where on island to celebrate with me.

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated B-Day! Hope you had an exciting weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Loved this angry bird party. I really liked children having full fun. Want to have similar themed birthday party for my nephew at one of Venues in San Francisco. Want to make his special more special with great arrangements.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.