Thursday, February 3, 2011














Cooking has never been my forte. My mom on the other hand loves to cook and is always trying out new recipes. Recently we made a French upside-down apple tart, Tarte Tatin, it was amazing and not really that complicated. Of course the only thing I did to help bake this yummy little tart was take photographs and grease the pan.

Now if only my photographs would come to life so that I could eat some Tarte Tatin.

Follow the link to cook your own Apple Tarte Tatin.



2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness...that pie looks so delish and I'm on a diet:( I have a weekly linky party called NIFTY THRIFTY TUESDAYS…would love to have you come by and join in on the fun…also having a GIVEAWAY going on…it’s a $65 gift card and some goodies from me!
    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Linda, I think apples should be on your list of ok items to eat on a diet, hehehee.
    i will stop back by on tuesday, thanks for the invite.
    best,
    sage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.