Tuesday, February 8, 2011










Screw's Sulphur Spa


If you’re planning a trip to Dominica, ‘Natures Island’ of the Caribbean, you should make sure to stop by Screw’s Sulphur Spa. It is an amazing experience to soak in a naturally hot mineral pool in the middle of the rainforest. Screw’s Spa will be an experience that will definitely be put on your best things I’ve ever done list.

Screw’s Spa has three handmade pools that fit naturally into the landscape. Each pool is a different temperature, one hotter then the last, which is why they have a cool pool, because it does get really hot. There are also a number of refreshing waterfalls that you can stand under while submerged in a pool of hot spring water.

I’m ready to go back to Dominica for all their beautiful, endless amounts of hot spring water.

©Sage C Parker


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.