Thursday, February 3, 2011


Eric and I had such a nice afternoon relaxing at home on St. John. We spent most of the day hanging out in the yard; there was an incredible breeze in from the North East. We finally found the perfect trees to hang our hammock from. Now you can always find me chilling out front of Sweet Bottom, working from my laptop in the hammock. 



I even gave Eric a haircut outside, not because I'm good at cutting hair, but rather that he refuses to go to the salon. Does anyone else cut hair at home?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.