Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Today my mind keeps wondering and I can’t stay focused on anything long enough to complete it.
I’m thinking a little project with steps to fallow might help because it doesn’t require any creativity or freethinking.
Like a facial?
My mother recently sent me a wonderful birthday package that included an Herbal Facial Kit by Mountain Rose. This wonderful kit is presented in a carved rosewood box from India and has 5 different steps; herbal steam, cleansing grains, green clay mask, facial oil blend, and flower water toner.
My face and skin feels amazing after this facial treatment!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.