Wednesday, March 16, 2011


Today my mind keeps wondering and I can’t stay focused on anything long enough to complete it.
I’m thinking a little project with steps to fallow might help because it doesn’t require any creativity or freethinking.
Like a facial?
My mother recently sent me a wonderful birthday package that included an Herbal Facial Kit by Mountain Rose. This wonderful kit is presented in a carved rosewood box from India and has 5 different steps; herbal steam, cleansing grains, green clay mask, facial oil blend, and flower water toner.
My face and skin feels amazing after this facial treatment!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram