Wednesday, March 2, 2011



My favorite place on St. John to have breakfast at on the weekend is the Donkey Diner. The Donkey Diner is a little ‘mom and pop’ restaurant located in Coral Bay across from the Guy Benjamin Elementary School. They have a nice relaxed atmosphere with the local newspaper always available, book exchange shelf, games, colorfully painted picnic tables, and there is always a show of wild creatures in the backyard of chickens, goats, or donkeys. Both the tourists and the locals come here to eat. This last Sunday I had the oh so yummy Coffee n’ Hash Special and Eric had the Eggs Benedict Special.

During season the Donkey Diner is open everyday for breakfast. I recommend calling them if it is off season at 340 693 5240 or visiting their website at http://www.donkeydiner.com/



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.