Thursday, March 17, 2011
Can you imagine waking up to this view every morning?
Well, Eric’s father does; I find this view both inspiring and distractingly breathtaking. This view is from Mountain Top on St Thomas of Magen’s Bay.


In this photograph you can see St. John; it’s the island that has a bunch of houses on only one side because most of the island is national park (that’s where I live.)


Today I’m working in the office on St. John doing taxes, marketing, and emails.

Here are a few things that I wish I was doing instead:

1. Getting a massage at Drift Away Spa
2. Reading a magazine on one of St John's worlds most beautiful beaches.
3. Doing a day sail with Captain Phil on the Wayward Sailor.
4. It would even be nice to be at the airport, departing on an amazing adventure.


Become a FOLLOWER of Sage Island (see side bar.)



    0 comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Welcome to my Blog

    I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Powered by Blogger.