Monday, May 16, 2011



How was your weekend?
I’m really not ready for a Monday even though I took Sunday off and relaxed a bit. I’ve been really busy with photographing weddings this month and it’s been both wonderful and exhausting.
Here’s to another week, hope you all have a wonderful one.

I’ve managed to pull together a little Monday list of fun stuff:







Inspirational photo quotes.


My website was updated this week, take a look.

My favorite new blog of the week is called "one sydney road."

Paintings of Nicaragua's Solentiname Islands - just amazing!


My favorite Diane Rehm's Interview this week - "A Father's Love."







1 comment:

  1. great photo!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram