Monday, May 16, 2011



How was your weekend?
I’m really not ready for a Monday even though I took Sunday off and relaxed a bit. I’ve been really busy with photographing weddings this month and it’s been both wonderful and exhausting.
Here’s to another week, hope you all have a wonderful one.

I’ve managed to pull together a little Monday list of fun stuff:







Inspirational photo quotes.


My website was updated this week, take a look.

My favorite new blog of the week is called "one sydney road."

Paintings of Nicaragua's Solentiname Islands - just amazing!


My favorite Diane Rehm's Interview this week - "A Father's Love."







0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.