Monday, May 23, 2011


I think I blinked and the weekend went by.
Might be cause I only had a Sunday, all be it a fun Sunday on St John with the first day of sunshine in a week, a small boat ride on the whaler, a little St John trek, a swim, and brunch at the Donkey Diner. It was a really relaxing day.

How was your weekend? 
Here's a little list of fun stuff online to spice up your Monday:



Interview with Rosalind Solomon {a photographer I admire}

TripAdvisor's Top 25 Destinations in the World.

Finished all the Lost episodes this week, yay!!!

Private Island Vacation on Guana Island.

My new favorite Blog: The Burning House

Latest Obsession.

Yummy Mojito Pops.

A hike that I hope to do on Dominica.

Have a great week friends.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.