Monday, May 2, 2011


It’s the first Monday of May and that means I’m in wedding photography mode. I spent the last 5 days getting my office in order and tying up loose ends; it took almost 2 days to find the bottom of my desk (no joke.) The good news is that I’m ready to work hard, make a lot of beautiful photos, meet a bunch of couples extremely in love, capture those once in a lifetime moments, and watch the sunset on the beach. I feel so lucky to be where I am in my life; it is really a beautiful place.

Here’s my Monday list – I hope it brings something new, different, or enchanting into your week:

Guest of the Diane Rehm Show made me wonder if this word is relevant today.

Jerry Saltz – The “coolest” man I ever met in Chelsea and he actually has a forum online at the NY Mag where you can ask him a question and he answers it
(about art of course – he’s an art critic.)

Jake Stangel – his photographs make me want to confirm my flight to California for the fall.


Have you seen the St Thomas Blog?

This week’s favorite blog – “Live & Enliven.”


Dried Peaches – I could eat these all day long.




0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.