Tuesday, May 31, 2011


Do you ever wish you could switch jobs with your significant other just for a day?

My significant other works on a boat and I know for a fact I would do a terrible job but it would be a lot of fun to go to work with him. Every week he takes guests to Virgin Gorda to explore The Baths. The Baths are giant boulders scattered along the shore and are an amazing natural creation to explore by walking through or snorkeling around. I highly recommend that you include it in your next adventure to the Virgin Islands. You can even rent a small guesthouse within the boulders that is wonderful, take a look HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could come visit you. That's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.