Friday, May 20, 2011


I blame it all on the weather.
I’m having one of those weeks where I keep giving myself a little pep talk. Do you ever have those days where you’re so exhausted it feels as though your whole world is about to end because of one little annoyance?  My little annoyance is growing by the bite; it’s a very fast and fat mosquito.

It’s been raining a lot on St John the last couple of weeks, which has created pretty flowers and pestering mosquitoes. I’m ready for the sun to come out and shine.

Maybe we should all do a little dance at the same time?

{I made the photo above when I was living in Spanish Harlem.}


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.