Monday, May 30, 2011

Please tell me about how wonderful your weekend was!
I photographed weddings on St John's beautiful beaches all weekend. I watched the sunset with newly married couples and recorded their very fist moments as husband and wife, it's always a lovely experience. 

Since I didn't have the weekend off I'm hoping that Monday will be extra sweet to me.
Here are few links from around the internet that are fun:

I'm in love with these elephant photos HERE.

Wishing my porch could have a little makeover and look like this.

My favorite blog of the week is Miss Moss.




Wedding Flowers, so pretty!

Life size horse puppet show that I want to see in NYC - you will too once you see this video.


I'm loving Adele's song 'Make You Feel My Love' take a look at her video.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a lovely weekend. Emma and I are just stunned by that photo, we are elephants fans. How precious! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram