Monday, May 30, 2011

Please tell me about how wonderful your weekend was!
I photographed weddings on St John's beautiful beaches all weekend. I watched the sunset with newly married couples and recorded their very fist moments as husband and wife, it's always a lovely experience. 

Since I didn't have the weekend off I'm hoping that Monday will be extra sweet to me.
Here are few links from around the internet that are fun:

I'm in love with these elephant photos HERE.

Wishing my porch could have a little makeover and look like this.

My favorite blog of the week is Miss Moss.




Wedding Flowers, so pretty!

Life size horse puppet show that I want to see in NYC - you will too once you see this video.


I'm loving Adele's song 'Make You Feel My Love' take a look at her video.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a lovely weekend. Emma and I are just stunned by that photo, we are elephants fans. How precious! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.