Friday, April 29, 2011


So, what do you have planned for the weekend?
I’m starting my weekend this afternoon with a moment of doing nothing on Francis Beach. Then gathering up all my energy for the month of May where I will be photographing a lot of weddings.
So, Sage Island most likely will be a little neglected and less day-dreamy over the next couple of weeks. Sorry kids.

Have you ever thought of a career change?
What would you be doing if you weren’t a ________? (fill in the blank)
I often wonder what I would do if I didn’t photograph weddings on St John.
The skies the limit really, I was once an international flight attendant, seems like a lifetime ago.

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sage well I love your profession. If money was no object I would be an art gallery owner.

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Last few days to Come and enter my very Fashionable Giveaway from the French Basketeer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.