Monday, March 12, 2012

 This weekend we went for a sail on the Jester out of Secret Harbor on St Thomas, it was perfect! Eric has been working as a captain on the Jester for the last few weeks and this was the first chance I had to go out with him. We sailed from St Thomas across the sound to Lovango for a snorkel, had a fresh grilled lunch onboard, and relaxed with a cocktail in hand on the cushioned foredeck's beanbags in the sunshine (it was heavenly.) The Jester seats six guest comfortably (this has to be one of the most comfortable boats I've been on in the USVI), has a fresh a water shower, a private head, a swim ladder, snorkel gear, great tunes, an open bar, and even the option to learn to sail. I'd highly recommend a sailing adventure on the Jester! Here is a link to their website sailjester.com

5 comments:

  1. That sounds fantastic!!! Oh my goodness, it looks like you had a fantastic day, indeed:) Totally dreamy. Kisses, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, fun! I've been wanting to go sailing for SO long! Holy smokes, this is sailing in style... Love the photos... now pass me a cocktail, please. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing more I could dream of doing in this world than sailing around in the Caribbeans... Oh, you lucky girl. This looks divine!

    PS Are you also on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.