Thursday, March 22, 2012


 Have you ever considered buying a house? How about buying a house that's always where you want it to be? I've always been a bit of a gypsy and have never considered buying a house for many reasons, but this boat called Sol Mate has me thinking in a new direction.
Living on a boat would give you so much freedom: a gigantic back yard, new views daily,  new neighbors whenever, less bills, and endless warm sunshine filled days.
Eric got his boat brokering license this year and has just listed Sol Mate at $32K on maritimeyachtsales.com: it's such a pretty boat I'm sure it will be sold soon!





1 comment:

  1. i would live on a boat in a heartbeat!
    ~lori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.