Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm so very very excited for the weekend to be here; it was one of those weeks. Do you have anything planned for the weekend or for St Patricks day? I would really like to spend one day doing NOTHING.... I'm not sure if that's possible. We have a BBQ planned with our wonderful neighbors and I'm sure at some point we'll make it to the beach. The good news is that I don't have any weddings to photographs and can enjoy a little relaxation.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm saying it again: your life seems a little like a dream to me. I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I did :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be dreamy here, but it's like any other place, you need to make sure you stop to enjoy where you are! I'm loving your SF adventure ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram