Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm so very very excited for the weekend to be here; it was one of those weeks. Do you have anything planned for the weekend or for St Patricks day? I would really like to spend one day doing NOTHING.... I'm not sure if that's possible. We have a BBQ planned with our wonderful neighbors and I'm sure at some point we'll make it to the beach. The good news is that I don't have any weddings to photographs and can enjoy a little relaxation.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm saying it again: your life seems a little like a dream to me. I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I did :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be dreamy here, but it's like any other place, you need to make sure you stop to enjoy where you are! I'm loving your SF adventure ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.