Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So, what do you say would you like to have lunch with me poolside today? We could go for a swim before we eat and enjoy the view of downtown St Thomas after with some fresh ice-tea.
I love finding new places to eat and I love finding new places that are just around the corner from where I live, like the photo above. Mafolie Hotel & Restaurant offers a simple grilled lunch at their pool and it's my latest find in the neighborhood. I think I could spend the entire afternoon here today!

PS This is close by and might be fun to do after lunch.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram