Tuesday, March 20, 2012

So, what do you say would you like to have lunch with me poolside today? We could go for a swim before we eat and enjoy the view of downtown St Thomas after with some fresh ice-tea.
I love finding new places to eat and I love finding new places that are just around the corner from where I live, like the photo above. Mafolie Hotel & Restaurant offers a simple grilled lunch at their pool and it's my latest find in the neighborhood. I think I could spend the entire afternoon here today!

PS This is close by and might be fun to do after lunch.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.