Friday, March 2, 2012

Wow it's already the third month of the year, time is getting the best of me! It's so funny that last month we even had an extra day; what did you do with your extra day? I photographed a bunch of weddings - I found it so romantic that given an extra day these couples chose to get married on the beach!

The weekend just snuck up on me so I really don't know what's going on around St Thomas or what I'll be doing - do you have anything fun planned for the weekend? Hope it's lovely whatever you all get into!!! Here are a few post from last month that you might of missed:

My visit to Coral World.

French Photographer Jacques Henri Lartigue.

Botanical Garden on St Thomas.

Nirvana Temple on St Thomas.

Photos os St Thomas back in the old days.

This saltshaker is amazing!!!


PS I also started a fan page that you can connect with on Facebook.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.