Thursday, April 21, 2011

Do What You’ve Got To Do Horoscope by Rob Brezsney’s Free Will Astrology.

I’m not sure if I can relate to my horoscope this week, I don’t feel as though I’ve hit a dead end. Take a look at your weekly horoscope this week, link here.


I do like the second part of my horoscope though:
“We need fantasy to augment the merely factual perspective. We require poetic truths to keep the rational approach honest. 

Without the play of the imagination, in fact, our understanding of the world is impoverished and ­distorted.”
(P.S. Nietzsche said: "We have art in order not to perish of truth.")



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.