Monday, April 18, 2011

I’m starting something new this week on Sage Island + Magic Mondays!
Magic Mondays will consist of all those little things that make my week a little more wonderful, that inspire me, put a smile on my face, makes ya think, my latest obsessions, movie recommendation, the song that keeps playing in my head, and all the other stuff.
I hope you like it and it turns you on to something new.

♥ Have a great week  ♥


This weeks list of great stuff:

I met Jocelyn Lee when I was in collage and it is amazing to see what she's been photographing over the last 10 years. She now has a book.

There is nothing like being shaken a wake by an earthquake; the little ones are fun.

An amazing book by John Irving called A Prayer for Owen Meany. You will fall in love with this character. 

Movie: 127 Hours. For the adventurer, an amazing story, and well filmed. I did have to cover my eyes at one point!






Incase you need more click HERE.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Search

Loading...
Powered by Blogger.

Instagram