Friday, April 22, 2011

Do you have anything romantic planned this weekend?
I can’t think of anything more lovely than sitting with Eric on a beach and watching the sunset with a glass of champagne in my hand. What can I say, I really love the simple things.



I also can’t stop myself from wondering if I’m going to see the “green flash.” Have you ever seen the “green flash?” I’m dieing to see it. The first time I ever heard of it was when it was mentioned in “Pirates of the Caribbean.” Come to find out that it really does occur and that people have photographs to prove this amazing phenomenon at sunset as well as sunrise.
Do you remember in the “Pirates of the Caribbean” what they say the green flash signals?



This is a fun little clip of the making of the underwater scene in “At Worlds End.”


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.