Sunday, April 3, 2011




I have been getting clean with Dr. Bronner’s Soaps for a lifetime. I recently just tried their new Citrus Orange fragrance and love it! Dr. Bronner’s Soap has been around for over 150 years, they are certified by the USDA as Organic, as well as Fair Trade certified, they do not test on animals, 100% vegan, and has some of the yummiest ingredients that make your skin feel good. Not to mention Dr. Bronner’s packaging is mostly made of recycled products and is entertaining to read.
It is a body care product you can't help but LOVE.

Lisa Bronner has a great blog called “Going Green with a Bronner Mom”; it is full of wonderful household cleaning tips and health advice for living a “green” lifestyle.  

Why not get clean with something that is good for you?

1 comment:

  1. was that supposed to be my mothers day gift...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.