Friday, April 8, 2011





It’s true that I’ve traveled all around the world and have never been to the West Coast of my own country. Eric and I are thinking about taking a trip to California this fall and seeing the other ocean. We’ve been looking for some fun activities and came across a rafting company called Oars. We are really excited about a three day trip they offer called Tuolumne Wine on the River, it has a little something for the both of us. The trip combines white water rafting down the river with gourmet meals and premium wines from the West’s finest vintners. How much fun is that?!








Above are photos of when we went white water rafting with my brothers in Maine with North Country Rivers in 2009.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.