Thursday, April 7, 2011


Last night I opened a yummy bottle of wine from Maison Louis Latour located in Burgundy France, called “Macon-Lugny Les Genievres 2009.” Before I lived in the Caribbean I never drank white wine and now that I live in a warm climate I’m always looking for a white wine that I like. I’ve decided to start a list of white wines that I enjoy and this is the first one that I’m adding to my list.
St John has a great wine shop called Starfish Gourmet and Wines that is located in the Starfish Market in Cruz Bay.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.