Tuesday, April 5, 2011


St John truly has a lot to offer for anyone interested in exploring the outdoors or relaxing submerged in nature's beauty. My favorite guide for doing this is a book called “St John: Feet, Fins and Four Wheel Drive” by Pam Gaffin. The book is written in a way that anyone that visits St John will find it useful (like the title suggests.) I have been referring to this book for the last 4 years and find it not only helpful but enjoyable to read. You can pick up a copy of it at the Virgin Island National Park Building in Cruz Bay, on Amazon, or by contacting the publisher on Ms. Gaffin’s site.

I recently discovered that Pam Gaffin has a website, click HERE, and offers custom tours of St. John. How amazing is that? The next time I have visitors on St John I’m going to contact Ms. Gaffin and get a tour of my little island by the expert.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.