Thursday, April 14, 2011
Back in the day when I was living in Portland Maine, I would read Rob Brezsny’s Free Will Astrology every week in the local free newspaper. Thought I'd look him up and he's online so I can still read his horoscopes. Mine couldn't be more right-on!



Aquarius Horoscope for the week of April 14, 2011.

"Once bread becomes toast, it can never become bread again." Today I saw that piece of wisdom scrawled on the wall of a cafe's restroom. I immediately thought of you. Metaphorically speaking, you're thinking about dropping some slices in the toaster, even though you're not actually ready to eat yet. If it were up to me, you would wait a while before transforming the bread into toast -- until your hunger got ratcheted up to a higher level. The problem is, if you make the toast now, it'll be unappetizing by the time your appetite reaches its optimum levels. That's why I suggest: Put the bread back in the bag. For the moment, refrain from toasting.


You should look your sign up and see what Mr. Brezsny has to say about your week, click HERE.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.