Monday, April 25, 2011

For once I really had the weekend off and need to get back to work on a Monday.
How was your weekend?
Eric's father came over to hang out and we had a great time exploring the east side of St John, snorkeling, bonfire, and relaxing .... photos coming soon.

Hope you have a great week;
here's a small list to spice tings up or just distract you:


For those of you that read the ingredient labels do you know what Rebiana from the stevia plant is? 100% natural and calorie free, it almost sounds good for you.


“How to Fake Abs for the Summer” Do people really do this stuff?


Essie’s “Mezmerised” nail polish is the perfect blue.

DPNR says to not swim in Hart Bay on St John.

This weeks  5 star movie is "ALAMAR." A father and son adventure in a tiny fishing village, living in a house built on stilts, with gorgeous footage of the Mexican Caribbean Ocean.

If I was in NYC I'd go and check out Laurel Nakadate's latest photos and videos at PS1: the show is called Only the Lonely.

I {heart} John Robshaw's Textile patterns and pillows.






1 comment:

  1. Love your picture and your nail polish! Thanks so much for adding your link to Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Welcome to my Blog

I’m a photographer living on a little island in the Caribbean called St Thomas with my husband Eric and Mambo (my talkative cat). My website is sagehammond.com

Thanks for stopping by.

Powered by Blogger.